Android 8.0 “Oreo”was launched in August 2017 for smartphones and tablets, and it normally takes some time before the operating system is ported to TV boxes.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor with Arm Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K 60Hz with HDR support + 3.5mm AV port (composite)
- Audio Output – Via HDMI, AV port (stereo audio), coaxial S/PDIF output
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Power Supply – 5V2A
However, we did not find this new version at GearBest, which is offering this one, Android 7.1 OS version: Check Price and more.
As a pro team in the industry, we know that there are too many TV Box models nowadays, and people always get confused when choosing a model. Which TV Box or network set-top box is suitable for you? Our experts have done much research on the OTT market. Here are the best TV Boxes in marketing performance in 2018.
Check the Top-5 Best Sellers in 30 Days (More People's Choices!)
Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Bluetooth 4.1 + HS - VOICE REMOTE CONTROL ( 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM )
A95X PLUS TV Box (Amlogic S905Y2, 4+32GB, USB 3.0)
Beelink GT1 MINI TV Box with Voice Remote (4+64GB)
Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 + 32GB EMMC
MECOOL KIII PRO Hybrid TV Box, S912, DVB S2 + T2, 3 + 16GB