Installing Covenant addon on Kodi 17 requires the same step as setting up any other addons. Follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo”.
- Name it ‘Colossus’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Colosuss
- Select repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Colossal Repo to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Covenant and press install.
- Wait until you see the Covenant Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including Covenant, will appear here.
HOW TO INSTALL COVENANT KODI 16.1 JARVIS ADDON
There are too many TV Box models nowadays, and people always get confused when choosing a model. So, our experts select some TOP featured models which you will never regret to buy. All of them are compatible with this IPTV HD streaming service (2000+ channels). You may get 50% OFF if you hurry! Click for more!
Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box (Amlogic S912, 3 + 32GB)