You can use Amlogic Burn Card Maker to flash firmwares from a micro SD card to Android devices powered by Amlogic processors.
How to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool
1. Download Burn_Card_Maker工具 v2.0.2 (3.96 MB).
2. Extract the archive and run Burn_Card_Maker.exe file to run the tool.
3. Click on upper left chinese menu and choose second option, check ‘English Version’ and restart the application.
4. Choose disk then ‘Choose your image files’ to open image and select your specific .img firmware for your Amlogic device.
5. Press ‘Make’ button and wait to finish. Now insert the micro SD card in your Amlogic device and power on. You will be able to enter into recovery and the firmware will be flashed automatically. When the TV BOX reboots, remove the micro SD Card, this step is very important, wait 4-5 minutes and the update will completed.
– To Partition and Format
– Erase Flash
– Erase Bootloader
Follow the below video tutorial for more help.
As a pro team in the industry, we know that there are too many TV Box models nowadays, and people always get confused when choosing a model. Which TV Box or network set-top box is suitable for you? Our experts have done much research on the OTT market. Here are the best TV Boxes in marketing performance in 2018.
Check the Top-5 Best Sellers in 30 Days (More People's Choices!)
Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Bluetooth 4.1 + HS - VOICE REMOTE CONTROL ( 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM )
A95X PLUS TV Box (Amlogic S905Y2, 4+32GB, USB 3.0)
Beelink GT1 MINI TV Box with Voice Remote (4+64GB)
Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 + 32GB EMMC
MECOOL KIII PRO Hybrid TV Box, S912, DVB S2 + T2, 3 + 16GB