You can use Amlogic Burn Card Maker to flash firmwares from a micro SD card to Android devices powered by Amlogic processors.
How to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool
1. Download Burn_Card_Maker工具 v2.0.2 (3.96 MB).
2. Extract the archive and run Burn_Card_Maker.exe file to run the tool.
3. Click on upper left chinese menu and choose second option, check ‘English Version’ and restart the application.
4. Choose disk then ‘Choose your image files’ to open image and select your specific .img firmware for your Amlogic device.
5. Press ‘Make’ button and wait to finish. Now insert the micro SD card in your Amlogic device and power on. You will be able to enter into recovery and the firmware will be flashed automatically. When the TV BOX reboots, remove the micro SD Card, this step is very important, wait 4-5 minutes and the update will completed.
– To Partition and Format
– Erase Flash
– Erase Bootloader
Follow the below video tutorial for more help.
There are too many TV Box models nowadays, and people always get confused when choosing a model. So, our experts select some TOP featured models which you will never regret to buy. All of them are compatible with this IPTV HD streaming service (2000+ channels). You may get 50% OFF if you hurry! Click for more!
Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box (Amlogic S912, 3 + 32GB)