Have you been experiencing slowdowns and glitches while using Kodi? If so, it may be time to clean your cache. Cache files are temporary bits of dat[……]
Streaming your favorite content directly is now possible through Plexus add-on for Kodi. Plexus is a third-party peer to peer streaming add-on that is[……]
- Run Kodi application. Click on the settings icon present in the left hand column.
- Several options will appear, choose “File Manager”.
- A new[……]
- Run Kodi application.
- Click SYSTEM and open File Manager.
- Click on “Add Source”.
- Click on the row stating “<None>”.
- Enter the li[……]
- Launch the Kodi V17 application and click on the “Gear” symbol.
- From the list of configurations, select “File Manager”.
- Click on the option[……]
- Open Kodi V16 Jarvis and click on the “System” option.
- Navigate and select “File Manager” tab.
- Choose the “Add Source” option.
- If you have Kodi Jarvis on your system, Launch Kodi > Select System menu > Click on File Manager > A list will appear in front of you, sc[……]
- If you have Kodi Krypton Version 17, then Launch Kodi on your system > Click on Settings gear icon (located at the top) > Now click on File[……]
The procedure of installing 123Movies on Kodi Jarvis version remains the same as it has been shown above for Kodi Krypton Version 17. However, it is t[……]
How to Install 123Movies on Kodi Krypton Version 17
- Open Kodi > Go on to Settings on top of the main menu > File Manager > Double Click [……]
Kodi is a place of wonders due to the endless possibilities it offers through its add-ons. One of the best add-on for movie streaming was Exodus, whic[……]
- Go to Add-ons section.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Right click on Covenant icon> Click Information> Here you’ll see a menu at the bottom row.[……]